In the episode "Blob Gets Job", Randall Skeffington rents out his apartment to a yeti without telling Mark Lilly. The yeti holds a large party and turns the apartment into a disco that forces Mark to get out and go with Randall to New Jersey.
- Pilot (on the NY2 traffic news)
- Blob Gets Job
- Little Ship of Horrors (on Twayne Boneraper's cruise ship)
- The Roast of Twayne the Boneraper (in the General Assembly)
- The Stalking Dead (in the bar)
- Fools for Love (the storekeeper of the liquor store)